A Look At WWE Ratings, Attendance & Web Stats From March 2013 Compared To March 2014
- Below are some WWE business numbers from March 2014, compared to March 2013:
* WWE averaged 7,190 paid fans per show at their live events in March 2014, up 5.5% from 6,816 in March 2013.
* RAW ratings dropped from a 3.29 rating and 4.67 million viewers on average in March 2013 to a 3.10 rating and 4.32 million viewers in March 2014. This is a 5.8% drop in ratings and a 7.5% drop in viewers.
* SmackDown ratings increased from an average 2.00 rating with 2.78 million viewers in March 2013 to an average 2.03 rating and 2.88 million viewers in March 2014. This is a 1.5% increase in ratings and a 3.6% increase in audience.
* WWE shipped 792,000 DVD units to retail in March 2013, compared to 542,000 in March 2014. This is a 31.6% drop.
* WWE went from 13.9 million unique website visitors in March 2013 to 22.2 million in March 2014. This is an increase of 59.7%.
* WWE’s website processed 1,161 shop orders per day in March 2014, up from 903 in March 2013. This is a 28.6% increase.
(Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter)
PWMania.com is a subscription free website and relies on advertising and donations from people like you. If everyone reading this donates a few dollars, we can be fully funded for another year. Thank you so much and Happy Holidays! - PWMania.com Team =)