- As teased in recent weeks, F4WOnline.com is reporting that an official feud between Alberto Del Rio and Big Show is expected to begin on next week’s “All-Star” Raw show. The two are expected to have a singles match at the Capitol Punishment PPV.
– WWE will tape SmackDown on Tuesday, September 27th at the Scottrade Center in St. Louis, Missouri.
– This year’s WWE RAW on October 31st, Halloween, will take place from the Philips Arena in Atlanta, Georgia.
– Regarding the planned WWE cable network, word going around is that the ideas of what to do with the channel are constantly changing and nobody really knows what Vince McMahon’s vision for it is.
It’s said that WWE isn’t getting the commitment from the cable industry they had hoped for and there is talk of pushing the network more in the direction of a channel that would have programming available on Xbox, Roku and other similar content providers.
– As noted yesterday, Kharma is denying that former WWE developmental wrestler Byron Wilcott is the father of her child. A fan commented on Wilcott’s Facebook page last night and Wilcott replied with the following: “Andrew please support my family in this trying time The truth and proof will be shown in the very near future . Right now all I can say is thank you for ur support as we sort out a few issues”
On a related note, photos going around of Kharma and a heavy-set Caucasian man are being promoted as photos of Kharma and Wilcott. The man in the photos is not Wilcott as he is an African American.
– Bret Hart, Mick Foley and TNA Knockout Rosita will be appearing at the Pro Championship Wrestling event on Saturday, June 18th from The Oak Lawn Pavilion in Oak Law, Illinois. Visit pcwwrestling.net for more information.
– WWE Tough Enough trainer Bill DeMott was asked on Twitter when he will be coming back to wrestle in a WWE ring. The former United States Champion replied that it “could happen anytime.”