- There may be some kind of angle between Zack Ryder and Eve Torres during tonight’s WrestleMania 28 pay-per-view.
- Matt “A-Train” Bloom is in Miami. There is talk that he will debut on Monday’s RAW Supershow in a big angle, as Lord Tensai.
- Word coming out of Miami is that WWE will be working with Mike Tyson more in the future.
- While WWE officials were expecting 1.25 to 1.3 million buys for tonight’s WrestleMania 28 pay-per-view, word now is that they are expecting just 1 million buys.
- WWE held the WrestleMania 28 Reading Challenge Finals in Miami yesterday. The winners in each group received ringside seats for tonight’s pay-per-view. On hand were Mick Foley, Dolph Ziggler, Hornswoggle, Rey Mysterio and Alicia Fox.
This year’s challenge saw grade 5-6 competitor Chase Leclair take home the silver cup. Chase was the winner of the WrestleMania 27 Reading Challenge last year in Atlanta.