Antonio Cesaro Works As A Babyface, WWE Attendance Figures For Current Overseas Tour
- At the April 21st show in Geneva, Antonio Cesaro worked as a babyface since they were in Switzerland. He was booked against William Regal so the two could work a classic European style match. Cesaro ended up getting the win.
- Here are some recent WWE attendance figures from the current overseas tour:
* RAW on April 17th in Rotterdam, Holland drew 5,000 fans for $475,000
* RAW on April 18th in Belfast did 6,500 fans for $450,000
* SmackDown on April 18th in Glasgow drew 5,000 fans for $375,000
* RAW on April 19th in Dublin drew 7,500 fans for $600,000
* SmackDown on April 19th in Newcastle drew 6,500 for $450,000
* RAW on April 20th in Paris, France drew 9,000 fans for $700,000
* SmackDown on April 20th in Birmingham drew 8,500 fans for $630,000
* RAW on April 21st in Geneva drew 5,000 fans for $360,000
* SmackDown on April 21st in Sheffield drew 8,500 fans for $525,000
* SmackDown on April 22nd in Cardiff drew 4,000 fans for $300,000
* RAW on April 23rd in Nottingham drew 5,400 fans for $380,000
(Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter)
Forbes has an article where they look at the strategy behind the 'Andre The Giant Memorial' Battle R...
DigitalSpy spoke with Fandango about, among other things, the comparison between PG and Attitude Era...
Check out the full schedule for Wednesday, day 17 of the WWE Network launch: 12am EST - WrestleMa...
- Below check out the lastest Impact Podcast fresh off of TNA Lockdown this past Sunday in Miami. Ch...
Trivia 1994 - In an unfortunate incident that would make both men famous, Mick Foley lost his ea...