Antonio Cesaro Works As A Babyface, WWE Attendance Figures For Current Overseas Tour
- At the April 21st show in Geneva, Antonio Cesaro worked as a babyface since they were in Switzerland. He was booked against William Regal so the two could work a classic European style match. Cesaro ended up getting the win.
- Here are some recent WWE attendance figures from the current overseas tour:
* RAW on April 17th in Rotterdam, Holland drew 5,000 fans for $475,000
* RAW on April 18th in Belfast did 6,500 fans for $450,000
* SmackDown on April 18th in Glasgow drew 5,000 fans for $375,000
* RAW on April 19th in Dublin drew 7,500 fans for $600,000
* SmackDown on April 19th in Newcastle drew 6,500 for $450,000
* RAW on April 20th in Paris, France drew 9,000 fans for $700,000
* SmackDown on April 20th in Birmingham drew 8,500 fans for $630,000
* RAW on April 21st in Geneva drew 5,000 fans for $360,000
* SmackDown on April 21st in Sheffield drew 8,500 fans for $525,000
* SmackDown on April 22nd in Cardiff drew 4,000 fans for $300,000
* RAW on April 23rd in Nottingham drew 5,400 fans for $380,000
(Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter)
There has been a lot of fans wondering if WWE would allow Prince Devitt to keep his signature body p...
Trivia 1999 – The Monday Night War continued: WWF Monday Night Raw defeated WCW Monday Nitro...
Watch several video highlights from WWE SmackDown. ...
Jack Swagger comments on Bo Dallas' "encouraging" words. ...
Randy Orton makes his way to the ring to kick off the show. Orton cuts a promo on Roman Reigns and s...