Associate Producer Of “The Wrestler” Rips TNA Basebrawl Event; Says Priorities Are Backwards
Evan Ginzburg, who was the associate producer of “The Wrestler” film, attending Friday night’s TNA Basebarwl event from the Cyclones Stadium in Brooklyn, New York. Here is his report followed by comments:
1. Eric Young w Jesse Godderz 2*
OK but instantly forgettable
2. Mickie James W Velvet Sky 1 *
Nothing much here.
3. Devon W Joseph Park 1*
Lumbering. Pretty awful.
4. Samoa Joe W AJ Styles and Bobby Roode 2*
7 minute rush job disappointment. Roode submitted to Joe.
5. Jeff Hardy W Austin Aries 2 ½*
Aries always topnotch but I’ve seen him in far better matches and pretty much on every show when he was in ROH.
6. Gunner & James Storm W Daniels/Kazarian 2*
Watchable but no better than a TV match
7.Bully Ray W Kurt Angle 2 ½*
Angle’s always great to watch but ultimately the match was nothing special.
A- Approximately 3,000
This show pretty much felt like any meaningless indy albeit in a nicer venue with top names attached. Most matches felt rushed or going through the motions. All this talent sadly added up to nothing more than a mediocre night. When meeting Dave Hebner or taking a picture in the ring with a wrestler gets a bigger reaction than the matches themselves, and the intermission to hawk the merchandise is longer than half the card, their priorities truly are backwards.
PWMania.com are excited to announce that former WWE Divas Champion Kaityn, who now goes by her real ...
This is a story about my tumultuous relationship with the city of Baltimore. After having only ...
- Eden spoke with Xavier Woods, Kofi Kingston and Big E backstage at last night's RAW for a video on...
- As PWMania.com reported, a Flag Match between Jack Swagger and Rusev is expected for WWE's SummerS...
Batista recently spoke with Huffington Post UK to promote Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy. Below ar...