Austin Meeting HBK, CM Punk vs. Jericho WM Scenario, Matt Hardy
- Steve Austin revealed on his BrokenSkullRanch.com blog that he is headed back to the ranch this week to meet Shawn Michaels and his MacMillan River Adventures crew. Austin and Michaels will be hunting for the upcoming season of Shawn’s show on the Outdoor Channel.
– As noted before, word is that The Rock vs. John Cena will close WrestleMania while The Undertaker vs. Triple H will go somewhere in the middle and CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho has been discussed to open the show.
A possible scenario for this would be Jericho coming out to kick off the show and cut a promo about how he doesn’t want to wait for the main event and doesn’t want to wait to beat Punk.
– Matt Hardy and Reby Sky will be appearing at the MCW Pro Wrestling event in Alliance, Ohio this Friday night at 7pm.
– Natalya wrote the following about Extra host Maria Menounos: “Heard there was some buzz over at Extra with @mariamenounos. I hope she knows what she’s getting herself into! Wrestling is a tough sport!”
– FCW star Seth Rollins has a new page on Facebook at Facebook.com/WWERollins. He confirmed it on his official Twitter page this week.
PWMania.com is a subscription free website and relies on advertising and donations from people like you. If everyone reading this donates a few dollars, we can be fully funded for another year. Thank you so much and Happy Holidays! - PWMania.com Team =)