Austin Meets With WWE, Del Rio’s Next Feud, Luger-HOF; More
- Steve Austin met with officials from WWE and Tough Enough yesterday in Venice, California. Austin wrote on Twitter:
“Had a great meeting with Tough Enough and WWE folks today…this show is going to be very cool and and thats the bottom line…”
– Alberto Del Rio vs. Kofi Kingston has been discussed for WWE’s next pay-per-view event, Elimination Chamber.
– THQ had WWE All Stars setup backstage in the locker room at Sunday’s WWE Royal Rumble. WWE talent and management were said to be very impressed with the game, which hits stores in the United States on March 28th, the Tuesday before WrestleMAnia.
– There are very limited tickets left for the WWE Hall of Fame ceremony in Atlanta during WrestleMania 27 weekend.
– Speaking of the Hall of Fame, we’ve heard that former WCW champion Lex Luger has been in talks with WWE about being involved in WrestleMania weekend, likely the Hall of Fame ceremony.
PWMania.com is a subscription free website and relies on advertising and donations from people like you. If everyone reading this donates a few dollars, we can be fully funded for another year. Thank you so much and Happy Holidays! - PWMania.com Team =)