Austin Performing At WrestleMania 28 Talk, WWE Attendance, More
- The idea of Steve Austin having a role at WrestleMania 28 has been discussed a lot within WWE but those close to the situation say that the odds are against anything big happening, such as Austin wrestling a match.
– Here are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* RAW on August 5th in Salt Lake City, Utah drew 4,500 fans for $140,000
* RAW on August 6th in Fresno, California did 4,800 fans for $125,000
* SmackDown on August 6th in Boise, Idaho drew 2,300 fans for $62,000
* The WWE Supershow on August 7th in Stockton, CA drew 3,700 fans for $100,000
– Despite previous reports, Mark Caranno has not been moved from WWE talent development to working directly under Triple H.