Backstage News On NXT Creative, Recent WWE Attendance Numbers, WWE PR Release
- Dusty Rhodes is no longer writing the WWE NXT TV episodes. Rhodes was the writer when NXT taped in Tampa but since moving the tapings to Full Sail University, Ryan Ward is the new head writer. Triple H has been working as the editor and people have raved about how smooth the tapings go.
- Here are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* RAW on January 11th in Austin, Texas drew 8,000 fans for $300,000
* RAW on January 12th in Laredo, TX drew 7,200 fans for $230,000
* SmackDown on January 12th in Alexandria, Louisiana drew 4,000 fans for $100,000
* RAW on January 13th in Corpus Christi, TX drew 6,500 fans for $230,000
* SmackDown on January 13th in Tyler, Texas drew 3,800 fans for $90,000
* RAW on January 14th in Houston drew a sellout of 14,426 fans with 11,500 of those paid
- Kevin Hennessy, who worked in WWE’s public relations, left the company last week. He was offered to be able to stay through WrestleMania but decided to leave instead.
(Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter)
As PWMania.com reported, it was announced at tonight's WWE tapings that Carlos Colon will be inducte...
WWE announced at Tuesday's SmackDown tapings in Little Rock that Carlos Colon will be inducted into ...
Anarchy Wrestling issued the following today: STEVEN WALTERS SIGNS WWE DEAL Anarchy Wrestling ...
- Former WWE Diva Michelle McCool, William Regal and WWE developmental trainer Sara Del Rey were wor...
World Wrestling Entertainment taped the March 14, 2014 WWE SmackDown episode from the Verizon Arena ...