Backstage News On Kaitlyn, WWE Trying New SmackDown Announce Team, Recent Attendance
- There were very few people aware of Kaitlyn leaving WWE ahead of time as compared to usual when talents give notice and it’s well known for weeks or even months.
– WWE will be trying out the new SmackDown announce team of JBL, Michael Cole and The Miz on Friday’s show.
– Here are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* January 10th in Wilkes-Barre, PA drew 4,000 fans
* January 11th in Buffalo, NY drew 6,800 fans
* January 11th in Glens Falls, NY drew 1,800 fans
* January 12th in Montreal drew 4,500 fans
* January 12th in White Plains, NY drew 2,500 fans
* January 13th in Providence, RI for RAW drew 9,000 fans
(Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter)
PWMania.com is a subscription free website and relies on advertising and donations from people like you. If everyone reading this donates a few dollars, we can be fully funded for another year. Thank you so much and Happy Holidays! - PWMania.com Team =)