Backstage News On Kaitlyn, WWE Trying New SmackDown Announce Team, Recent Attendance
- There were very few people aware of Kaitlyn leaving WWE ahead of time as compared to usual when talents give notice and it’s well known for weeks or even months.
- WWE will be trying out the new SmackDown announce team of JBL, Michael Cole and The Miz on Friday’s show.
- Here are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* January 10th in Wilkes-Barre, PA drew 4,000 fans
* January 11th in Buffalo, NY drew 6,800 fans
* January 11th in Glens Falls, NY drew 1,800 fans
* January 12th in Montreal drew 4,500 fans
* January 12th in White Plains, NY drew 2,500 fans
* January 13th in Providence, RI for RAW drew 9,000 fans
(Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter)
WWE's Vice President of Venue Merchandising & Operations Alan Rebhun was let go several months ago, ...
There is still no fallout from Rey Mysterio's taped appearance at AAA's TripleMania pay-per-view las...
Daniel Bryan recently spoke with Brian Fritz of Between The Ropes during SummerSlam weekend. Below a...
WWE's website has a new poll up for a future episode of WWE Countdown on the WWE Network, asking whi...
- Jack Swagger vs. Cesaro was planned for Monday's WWE RAW at one point but it was changed to Cesaro...