Backstage News On Kaitlyn, WWE Trying New SmackDown Announce Team, Recent Attendance
- There were very few people aware of Kaitlyn leaving WWE ahead of time as compared to usual when talents give notice and it’s well known for weeks or even months.
- WWE will be trying out the new SmackDown announce team of JBL, Michael Cole and The Miz on Friday’s show.
- Here are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* January 10th in Wilkes-Barre, PA drew 4,000 fans
* January 11th in Buffalo, NY drew 6,800 fans
* January 11th in Glens Falls, NY drew 1,800 fans
* January 12th in Montreal drew 4,500 fans
* January 12th in White Plains, NY drew 2,500 fans
* January 13th in Providence, RI for RAW drew 9,000 fans
(Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter)
- Triple H, Stephanie McMahon and their daughter attended a Katy Perry concert in Brooklyn last nigh...
Hornswoggle was present for the same WWE Studios' panel at the San Diego Comic Con on Thursday that ...
Below is a new preview clip from WWE Studios' See No Evil 2 that was revealed by directors The Soska...
In the video below, Daniel Bryan talks with IGN at the San Diego Comic Con. Bryan was asked about...
- It's said that many within TNA would not be surprised to see the company hire former WWE announcer...