- The backstage feeling at last night’s RAW 1000 episode was a very positive one with the newer talents hanging out with the Legends. The mood was described as a WrestleMania mood.
– A stipulation is expected to be added to the Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H SummerSlam match.
– Mick Foley wrote on Twitter that all the WWE Legends were talking good about Heath Slater. He wrote on Twitter:
“Sure sign that @HeathSlaterOMRB is getting over – the entire @WWE Legends locker room was talking about him.”
– Before he lost the belt, Cody Rhodes set out months ago to bring the WWE Intercontinental Title back to the spotlight. Cody says after RAW 1000, his mission is accomplished. He wrote:
“The Hitman talking fondly of the IC Title. This year alone it’s been defended on WrestleMania and now #RAW1000 …mission accomplished.”
– WWE returns to the Sovereign Center in Reading, Pennsylvania on October 20th, 2012 at 7:30 PM. Tickets go on sale July 28th, 2012 at 10 AM.
(Partial source: F4Wonline.com)