Backstage News On SmackDown’s Antonio Cesaro, A Look At WWE Revenue, More
- WWE officials are said to be on the fence about SmackDown Superstar Antonio Cesaro, formerly known as Claudio Castagnoli on the independents. He’s considered by some to be a “now or never” talent and the hope is that he will have a breakout moment here soon.
– WWE is currently spending around $820,000 per TV taping. This is up from the $735,000 per taping they were spending the same time last year.
– To get an idea of where WWE’s revenue streams come from, here’s a breakdown by region:
* 74.4% from North America in April-June 2012, up from 72.2% in April-June 2011.
* 17.1% from Europe, the Middle East and Africa in April-June 2012. Down from 18.2% in April-June 2011.
* 5.9% from Asia Pacific in April-June 2012. Up from 5.8% in April-June 2011.
* 2.6% from Latin America in April-June 2012, down from 3.7% in April-June 2011.
(Partial source: F4Wonline.com)
PWMania.com is a subscription free website and relies on advertising and donations from people like you. If everyone reading this donates a few dollars, we can be fully funded for another year. Thank you so much and Happy Holidays! - PWMania.com Team =)