- The general feeling backstage last night was that it was TNA’s best effort in a long time.
– Hernandez vs. Kid Kash at Slammiversary was designed for Hernandez’s strength and power to get over. TNA want to establish Hernandez as a solid competitor.
– TNA founder Jeff Jarrett was not in attendance for TNA’s 10th year anniversary at Slammiversary last night. Jarrett thanked fans for their support and posted Bible verses and inspirational quotes on Twitter. “Often, out of our greatest rejection comes our greatest direction.”
– Following the Slammiversary PPV, TNA President Dixie Carter wrote via Twitter, “What a beautiful, proud night. Thank you D/FW. Thank you wonderful fans for 10 amazing years!!! Great, great PPV.”
– Former WWE & TNA star Lance Hoyt and former WWE Diva Stacy “The Kat” Carter were backstage visiting at TNA’s Slammiversary pay-per-view Sunday night.
(F4WOnline.com & PWInsider.com)