Backstage Update On WWE Network, WWE European Tour Figures
- As noted before, WWE recently asked fans for feedback on 17 potential shows for the new Network. Most people within WWE don’t feel that the majority of those potential shows will ever come to TV.
Regarding the reality shows for the new WWE Network, the idea is to do website tie-ins and promote where the talents or cast members will be at so when they go places, they will be surrounded by fans with the idea being to make them look like legit stars.
The following are WWE’s attendance figures for their recent European tour:
* RAW on November 8th in Newcastle, England drew 7,000 fans for $370,000.
* RAW on November 9th in Nottingham, England drew 5,000 fans for $265,000.
* SmackDown on November 9th in Brussels, Belgium drew a sellout of 7,000 fans for $520,000.
* RAW on November 10th in Glasgow drew a sellout of 5,200 fans for $357,000.
* SmackDown on November 10th in Zurich did 4,400 fans for $445,000.
* RAW on November 11th in London did 15,500 fans for $920,000.
* SmackDown on November 11th in Gdansk, Poland drew 10,500 fans for $385,000.
* RAW on November 12th in Minehead, England drew 5,200 fans for $280,000.
* SmackDown on November 12th in Frankfort, Germany drew 5,000 fans for $390,000.
Former TNA star AJ Styles was recently interviewed by Chris and Gavin of The Casual Heroes. Styles t...
As noted, Sting appeared on the WWE Network Tuesday during the Ultimate Warrior special to share his...
- WWE announced that the online pre-sale for WWE’s Night of Champions pay-per-view will begin at 1...
Sting made his first WWE-related TV appearance on Tuesday's Ultimate Warrior "Greatest Matches" spec...
World Wrestling Entertainment taped the April 18, 2014 WWE SmackDown episode from the Bridgestone Ar...