Backstage Update On WWE Network, WWE European Tour Figures
- As noted before, WWE recently asked fans for feedback on 17 potential shows for the new Network. Most people within WWE don’t feel that the majority of those potential shows will ever come to TV.
Regarding the reality shows for the new WWE Network, the idea is to do website tie-ins and promote where the talents or cast members will be at so when they go places, they will be surrounded by fans with the idea being to make them look like legit stars.
The following are WWE’s attendance figures for their recent European tour:
* RAW on November 8th in Newcastle, England drew 7,000 fans for $370,000.
* RAW on November 9th in Nottingham, England drew 5,000 fans for $265,000.
* SmackDown on November 9th in Brussels, Belgium drew a sellout of 7,000 fans for $520,000.
* RAW on November 10th in Glasgow drew a sellout of 5,200 fans for $357,000.
* SmackDown on November 10th in Zurich did 4,400 fans for $445,000.
* RAW on November 11th in London did 15,500 fans for $920,000.
* SmackDown on November 11th in Gdansk, Poland drew 10,500 fans for $385,000.
* RAW on November 12th in Minehead, England drew 5,200 fans for $280,000.
* SmackDown on November 12th in Frankfort, Germany drew 5,000 fans for $390,000.
- WWE continues to work on ideas for future WCW DVD projects due to the positive sales from recent p...
- CM Punk tweeted the following photo this weekend, which could be seen as a shot at the WWE App: ...
- Damien Sandow says his latest quote of the day could be his last. He tweeted: Quote of the day....
As PWMania.com reported, WWE has signed 18-year-old Jasper Orton, the cousin of current WWE Champion...
Could the son of the late Chris Benoit be eyeing a future in the world of mixed martial arts? An...