Backstage Update On WWE Network, WWE European Tour Figures
- As noted before, WWE recently asked fans for feedback on 17 potential shows for the new Network. Most people within WWE don’t feel that the majority of those potential shows will ever come to TV.
Regarding the reality shows for the new WWE Network, the idea is to do website tie-ins and promote where the talents or cast members will be at so when they go places, they will be surrounded by fans with the idea being to make them look like legit stars.
The following are WWE’s attendance figures for their recent European tour:
* RAW on November 8th in Newcastle, England drew 7,000 fans for $370,000.
* RAW on November 9th in Nottingham, England drew 5,000 fans for $265,000.
* SmackDown on November 9th in Brussels, Belgium drew a sellout of 7,000 fans for $520,000.
* RAW on November 10th in Glasgow drew a sellout of 5,200 fans for $357,000.
* SmackDown on November 10th in Zurich did 4,400 fans for $445,000.
* RAW on November 11th in London did 15,500 fans for $920,000.
* SmackDown on November 11th in Gdansk, Poland drew 10,500 fans for $385,000.
* RAW on November 12th in Minehead, England drew 5,200 fans for $280,000.
* SmackDown on November 12th in Frankfort, Germany drew 5,000 fans for $390,000.
WWE announced the following: JERRY SPRINGER INTERVENTION WITH THE BELLA TWINS The Bella Twins ...
- A WWE source noted to PWInsider that the fan with the "WCW Nitro" sign at last night's RAW was eje...
- There was no dark main event after last night's WWE RAW in Des Moines. John Cena, Chris Jericho an...
- Michael Sam, the first openly gay NFL draftee, may not be appearing on next week's WWE RAW, even i...
- Brie Bella wrote the following apology on Twitter today: After breakfast I realized no matter h...