Big Changes In TNA, Matt Morgan Wears Hulk Hogan’s Cape From The 70′s, Scott Steiner
- Morale behind the scenes at Thursday’s Impact Wrestling was great, with talent feeling better about the company’s creative direction than they have in a long time.
TNA has been focusing on long-term booking as of late, mapping out creative plans several months in advance. Television scripts are being written weeks in advance, with tweaks being made when necessary.
- The court hearing in for Scott Steiner’s lawsuit against TNA that was scheduled for Thursday in Nashville, Tennessee was cancelled. No word why, but it’s possible the two sides are working out a settlement.
- The cape that Matt Morgan wore on Thursday’s Impact Wrestling was actually a cape that Hulk Hogan wore back int he 1970′s when he was a heel. Hogan has been working closely with Morgan in recent weeks to help fine-tune his character’s presentation.
- This weekend’s TNA live events schedule includes:
* 11/30 in Bemidji, MN
* 12/1 in Fargo, ND
* 12/2 in Grand Forks, ND
Jeff Hardy, AJ Styles, and Bully Ray are among the talents scheduled to appear.
We noted before that WWE was selling new CM Punk merchandise at WrestleMania Week in New Orleans. Pu...
- Triple H suffered some kind of muscle injury in the match with Daniel Bryan at WrestleMania XXX, w...
As noted earlier today, a tournament to crown a new #1 contender to Big E's Intercontinental Title w...
- The North American Wrestling Rankings website, which has kept track of TV records and rankings sin...
- Time permitting, Alexander Rusev is scheduled to have a squash match at the WWE Extreme Rules pay-...