Bret Hart Q&A On His Secret Talents, Thoughts On The Rock, WWE, John Cena & More
Bret “The Hitman” Hart participated in a Q&A on his Twitter account today. Here are the questions he answered.
* Bret Hart would you ever consider doing some freelance “road agenting” for the WWE?
Bret Hart: boxbrown Sure … I would think about it. But I certainly would not want to go back on the road again.
* What’s one major change you’d make to the presentation of the WWE TV product?
Bret Hart: I would make the Slammy’s a legitimate awards night. Where the best bumpers, dramatic performance and spectacular move are credited
* How’d you start the tradition of giving away your shades pre-fight? Great way to connect with fans.
Bret Hart: I didnt know what else to do with them :)
* What are your hobbies?
Bret Hart: I like to ride my bike .. when the weather permits
* What are your secret talents?
Bret Hart: Im an avid reader, writer, artist and actor
* What are your thoughts on Fandango?
Bret Hart: I admire him greatly. He’s a kid that was given a difficult gimmick and he’s made it work – kudos to him
* If you hadn’t had to retire due to injury, how would you have liked to end your career?
Bret Hart: Fighting John Cena at this year’s WrestleMania in a ‘babyface’ match
* Any thoughts on dying the hair black or are you enjoying rocking the grey?
Bret Hart: Im ok with rocking the grey. The real debate is maybe I should shave it all off pretty soon … maybe for cancer?
* CM Punk or Daniel Bryan?
Bret Hart: I couldn’t say. In my opinion they are both two of the greatest wrestlers to ever get in the ring and it ain’t over yet
* Thoughts about The Rock?
Bret Hart: I think he is absolutely great. When I watch his movies I believe everything he does.
As we've seen in the media lately, Hulk Hogan has been talking about making a comeback and wrestling...
The dark segment after Tuesday night's WWE SmackDown tapings in Phoenix saw John Cena come out to ad...
- In the video below, Hulk Hogan takes the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge and challenges Johnny Manziel, S...
- The dark segment after Tuesday night's WWE SmackDown tapings in Phoenix saw John Cena come out to ...
- Michelle McCool revealed on Instagram that she, Mark Henry and her husband The Undertaker will be ...