Brodus Clay Switches To SmackDown, The Rock, CM Puk & More
- WWE announced on SmackDown Friday night that Brodus Clay has been moved over to the SmackDown brand. They have also moved his profile on their official roster page.
– The Rock is in New Orleans today to begin filming Empire State.
– WWE Champion CM Punk confirmed reports that he will be replacing Randy Orton on SmackDown tours during Orton’s suspension. He replied to a fan on Twitter, writing, “Looks that way, yes. #pickinguptheslack”
– Tom Prichard, who was recently released as head FCW trainer, is now on Twitter at @DrTomPrichard. He can be booked through email@example.com.
– As noted before, WWE has pulled Intercontinental Champion Christian from this weekend’s live events as he is appearing at TNA’s Slammiversary pay-per-view. Christian is currently not advertised for any WWE tapings until the July 23rd 1000th RAW but is still advertised for live events.