Chris Jericho Replaced, WWE’s Brazil Debut, Rosa Mendes, FCW
- As WWE has suspended Chris Jericho for the flag incident in Brazil, PWMania.com reader Edu sent word that Jericho has already been replaced by Daniel Bryan in WWE Title matches against CM Punk for WWE’s upcoming tour of Spain in June.
– Fan reports from Sao Paulo indicate that there was about 5,000 to 6,000 fans present for WWE’s debut in Brazil last night. The venue holds up to 12,000 fans. Word is that WWE having to postpone the show made a lot of people from cities outside of Sao Paulo not able to come.
– Despite appearing with Abraham Washington on WWE TV lately, Mason Ryan was back acting as Dolph Ziggler’s bodyguard in Brazil Thursday night. Mason got involved in Ziggler’s match against John Cena.
– As noted, WWE Diva Rosa Mendes is taking time off after her car accident in Las Vegas last Friday. Rosa was advertised to face Kelly Kelly at WWE’s debut in Brazil Thursday night but was replaced by Beth Phoenix.
– Current FCW Divas Champion Raquel Diaz (Shaul Guerrero) debuted a new look at last night’s FCW TV tapings, one that may have been previously discussed for Layla on WWE’s main roster. There were rumors over a year ago of WWE doing a character similar to pop star Lady Gaga with Layla. Diaz debuted a new blonde look with new make-up at last night’s tapings and a group of friends in attendance noted that it reminded them of Gaga.
PWMania.com is a subscription free website and relies on advertising and donations from people like you. If everyone reading this donates a few dollars, we can be fully funded for another year. Thank you so much and Happy Holidays! - PWMania.com Team =)