Chyna’s WWE Parody Film, Foley’s WM Raffle, WWE In Brazil, More
- “Mick Foley’s WrestleMania Weekend Raffle” has officially launched at this link. The raffle ends at 11am EST. Fans can buy raffle tickets for $2 each and there is a 5-ticket minimum. Proceeds from the raffle go to the RAINN organization. The winner and a guest will receive the following:
* 2 tickets to the 2012 WWE Hall of Fame ceremony
* 2 Club Level seats for WrestleMania 28
* 2 tickets to RAW on April 2nd
* Breakfast with Mick Foley
* Lunch with Eve Torres and three other WWE Divas
* 3 nights lodging at the Intercontinental hotel in downtown Miami
* Travel allowance of $3,000 to put towards airfare
* $500 to put towards other expenses
– The Rock announced on Twitter that Journey 2 is officially Warner Bros.’ 2nd biggest opening of all-time in China.
– United States Champion Jack Swagger noted on Twitter that WWE will be coming to Brazil this coming May with shows in Rio de Janeiro and Sao Paulo.
– We noted a few weeks back that Chyna was working on a new adult film that would parody WWE. TMZ has new details on Chyna’s Royal Rumble-inspired movie that just finished filming. Chyna will perform with 9 males that all look like famous wrestlers including The Iron Sheik, John Cena, Steve Austin, Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan, her ex-boyfriend Triple H and others. The Cena impersonator actually appears with one of the old school replica WWF title belts. TMZ contacted WWE for comments but they did not return the calls.
– Former WWE Superstar John Morrison will be doing an improv comedy performance at the “Saturday Night’s Main Event” comedy show on February 25th from Second City in Hollywood, California. Morrison recently spoke with the Curtain Jerks podcast about getting into improv.
PWMania.com is a subscription free website and relies on advertising and donations from people like you. If everyone reading this donates a few dollars, we can be fully funded for another year. Thank you so much and Happy Holidays! - PWMania.com Team =)