CM Punk & Daniel Bryan Praised, Triple H & Undertaker News
- WWELiveTour.com is reporting that Triple H is advertised for every RAW SuperShow through WrestleMania.
The only upcoming RAW that the Undertaker is currently advertised for is the February 20 RAW Supershow from the Target Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
The official website of the Target Center advertises:
“The Phenom” The UNDERTAKER will be live in Minneapolis to confront “The Game” TRIPLE H for the first time in over a year since their last meeting at WrestleMania 27!”
– CM Punk and Daniel Bryan’s “Champion vs. Champion” match from Monday’s RAW Supershow got rave reviews from fans and wrestlers alike. Several superstars and announcers took to Twitter to praise the work of WWE’s two top champions:
Jim Ross: “Punk vs Bryan is a broadcaster’s dream. They’re making great music. Amazing match.” “What I would have given to call that one. Had to stand ti watch it”
Bret Hart: “Kudos to both @CMPunk and @WWEDanielBryan. Good match”
Joey Styles: “OK. I’ll admit it. I would come out of retirement to call @CMPunk vs. @WWEDanielBryan. #BestInTheWorld”
William Regal: “Hello from lovely Omaha Nebraska. Very proud of @CMPunk and @WWEDanielBryan. Good lads.I hope my twins marry such lovely fellas.”
Lance Storm: “@CMPunk and @WWEDanielBryan Thank you for giving me some great wrestling on my Sports Entertainment show.
- Daniel Bryan & The Shield vs. The Wyatt Family is being locally advertised for the May 27 Smackdow...
- People within WWE are said to be "incredibly amused" by TNA putting their World Heavyweight Title ...
- Hulk Hogan filmed several hours of interviews at WWE's studios in Stamford earlier this week. The ...
- Bad News Barrett is featured in this week's RAW Slam of the Week: - Alexander Rusev is feat...
As noted, WWE referee Charles Robinson almost lost his thumb while working on the ring crew at Frida...