Confirmed For Thursday’s TNA Impact Wrestling, Official Preview, Video Promo & More
The following is confirmed for Thursday’s episode of Impact Wrestling from Cincinnati, Ohio:
* TNA welcoming “former World champion to Impact”
* Sting delivers state of Main Event Mafia Address
* Jeff Hardy vs. Chris Sabin – Full Metal Mayhem
* Brooke vs. ODB vs. Velvet Sky to determine top contender for the TNA Knockouts championship
* Kurt Angle medical update
– Here is the official preview & video preview for Thursday’s show:
Preview Thursday’s IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast at 9/8c on SpikeTV – LIVE from the Cincinnati Gardens in Cincinnati, Ohio! If you can’t catch the action on Thursday, make sure to set your DVR!
– The World Heavyweight Championship Tournament to crown a new titleholder starts on Thursday’s IMPACT, with “The Charismatic Enigma” Jeff Hardy battling X Division Champion Chris Sabin! Based on TNA President Dixie Carter’s “Wheel Of Dixie” selection, this bout will be a Full Metal Mayhem Match where anything goes! Who will advance in the tournament – Hardy or Sabin? Don’t miss the huge IMPACT main event!
– Also on Thursday, “The Icon” Sting has announced a “State Of The Main Event Mafia” address with the other members of the alliance. The past, present and future of the Mafia will be on the agenda – including their war against the Aces and Eights and the recent battles between Sting and Magnus!
– There will be a medical update on the condition of Kurt Angle after what happened this past week on IMPACT!
– In Knockouts action, there will be a #1 Contenders match on IMPACT with Brooke Tessmacher vs. ODB vs. Velvet Sky! Who will earn a Knockouts Championship shot against reigning titleholder Gail Kim?
– Also on Thursday’s IMPACT: After being arrested twice, will Mr. Anderson again defy authority and continue his assault against The Aces and Eights?
-Plus, after his return on Halloween, will “The Monster” Abyss continue his path of destruction? All this and much more on Thursday’s LIVE IMPACT from Cincinnati on SpikeTV at 9/8c!