Creation Suite Details Confirmed For WWE 2K14 Video Game
2K Games hosted a livestream today to reveal the “Creation Suite” details for the upcoming WWE 2K14 video game.
It was noted that this year’s creative suite enables players to have the most creative freedom in WWE Games history, bringing in-game customization to a new level and enabling players to develop their own custom superstars using WWE superstars and legends heads, as well as create championships from scratch.
Details on the creation suite are below:
- New WWE superstar heads allowing the user the option to fully customize select WWE superstars’ body and attire including names such as John Cena, CM Punk, The Undertaker, Rowdy Roddy Piper, Daniel Bryan, Edge, Paul Heyman and many more with the ability to set them as seperate characters or alternate attires.
- An ability to apply social media handles for created WWE superstars.
- The ability to customize entrance attires within Superstar threads.
- Custom superstar save slots now at a limit of 100 and much more
- The ability to create an original Championship, customize the color of the Championship, apply logos, decals and more to the front and side plates and place them as a title for usage in Universe Mode.
- New arena designs, sizes and more choice than WWE ’13
- New stage designs and more choice than WWE ’13
- The ability to cast the entrance positions of the tag team and 3 man tag team entrances, as well as new motions, entrance themes and videos for usage in Create-An-Entrance.
- New array of moves added to Create-A-Finisher
- More choices of logos for use within the game
- Updated story designer
Watch several video highlights from this week’s episode of WWE Main Event: ...
Stephanie McMahon revealed that the Tribute to the Troops set itself is made out of a Boeing C-17 ai...
WWE issued the following statement to PWMania.com regarding reports of why the company chose Santa C...
Hello everybody, and welcome back to the Justin Credible Report exclusively on PWMania.com. Lots to ...
- WWE's Chief Strategy and Financial Officer George Barrios spoke at the UBS Annual Global Media and...