Creative Departure, Wrestlers Visit Troops, Attendance Figures
- Actor and WWE creative team member Freddie Prinze Jr. is rumored to be leaving the company soon, if he didn’t finish up at this past Tuesday’s tapings. Prinze Jr. returned to work for WWE late last year and had been working on producing vignettes, among other things.
– Former WWE stars Scotty Hotty, Taryn “Tiffany” Terrell, Angela “Savannah” Fong, Tony Atlas and Rocky Johnson were in Kosovo this week visiting the troops there.
– Below are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* SmackDown on June 9th in Turin, Italy drew 4,500 fans for $270,000
* RAW on June 10th in Syracuse, NY drew 5,400 fans for $145,000
* SmackDown on June 10th in Florence, Italy drew 5,000 fans for $300,000
* RAW on June 11th in Rochester, NY drew 6,700 fans for $200,000
* SmackDown on June 11th in Barcelona, Spain drew 7,000 for $370,000
* RAW on June 12th in Bethlehem, PA drew 4,600 fans for $155,000
* SmackDown on June 12th in Madrid, Spain drew 11,000 fans for $500,000
PWMania.com is a subscription free website and relies on advertising and donations from people like you. If everyone reading this donates a few dollars, we can be fully funded for another year. Thank you so much and Happy Holidays! - PWMania.com Team =)