- Here are some recent WWE Supershow attendance figures:
* June 29th in Monroe, Louisiana drew 5,700 fans for $180,000
* June 30th in Lafayette, LA drew 4,600 fans for $165,000
* July 1st in Hidalgo, Texas drew a sellout 7,000 fans for $260,000
– Dolph Ziggler’s younger brother Briley Pierce is getting tried out in WWE developmental as a TV interviewer.
– The current plan for the WWE Network is to have every pay-per-view except WrestleMania be included. An alternate plan was all but two pay-per-views (WrestleMania and SummerSlam) being on the Network. WWE would continue offering pay-per-views like they always have to people whose cable companies don’t have access to the Network or to people looking to buy just single events.
(Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter)