Dan “The Beast” Severn Talks on ROH, Ken Shamrock, Hanging It Up
Dan “The Beast” Severn talked with Jason Freda of 2xzone.com‘s “The Edge” Talk Pro Wrestling and MMA for a candid interview.
Highlights of the interview:
- Jim Cornette’s idea of of making him into “Goldberg” before there was a Goldberg.
- His final year of competition is 2012- and who he wants to fight. Has he talked to Ken Shamrock?
- Training Rashad Evans and giving him his start in the business.
- His humble beginnings, and losing everything- prompting him to get into fighting.
- Which former WWE and ECW wrestler got Dan into wrestling? You will be surprised.
- His memories of the Ultimate Ultimate event.
- The special first-of-its-kind contract WWF gave him, which he believes ultimately impacted how creative used him.
- How the Vince McMahon “Kiss My Ass Club” idea really came from him.
- Why he didn’t appear at the inaugural NWA-TNA show, and why he thinks he was never brought back as a result.
- Sustaining a neck injury at the hands of Owen Hart.
To listen to the interview click on this link: http://2xzone.com/archive/publish/news/THE-EDGE-INTERVIEW-WITH-Dan-The-Beast-Severn.shtml
You may also be interested in...
Chris Jericho defeats Fandango: Solid opener. I wasn’t blown away by anything in the match, but it...
Rivals meet as The Miz and Cody Rhodes clash at the Extreme Rules Pre-Show. Get all the latest news ...
Rivals meet as The Miz and Cody Rhodes clash at the Extreme Rules Pre-Show. Get ready for the one sh...
- The 2013 WWE Extreme Rules post-show opens up with Renee Young, Mick Foley, Wade Barrett and Titus...
Here are live photos from Sunday's WWE Extreme Rules pay-per-view:...