Dan “The Beast” Severn Talks on ROH, Ken Shamrock, Hanging It Up
Dan “The Beast” Severn talked with Jason Freda of 2xzone.com‘s “The Edge” Talk Pro Wrestling and MMA for a candid interview.
Highlights of the interview:
- Jim Cornette’s idea of of making him into “Goldberg” before there was a Goldberg.
- His final year of competition is 2012- and who he wants to fight. Has he talked to Ken Shamrock?
- Training Rashad Evans and giving him his start in the business.
- His humble beginnings, and losing everything- prompting him to get into fighting.
- Which former WWE and ECW wrestler got Dan into wrestling? You will be surprised.
- His memories of the Ultimate Ultimate event.
- The special first-of-its-kind contract WWF gave him, which he believes ultimately impacted how creative used him.
- How the Vince McMahon “Kiss My Ass Club” idea really came from him.
- Why he didn’t appear at the inaugural NWA-TNA show, and why he thinks he was never brought back as a result.
- Sustaining a neck injury at the hands of Owen Hart.
To listen to the interview click on this link: http://2xzone.com/archive/publish/news/THE-EDGE-INTERVIEW-WITH-Dan-The-Beast-Severn.shtml
We open up with a video package of Brock Lesnar's return. Now The Usos and Rybaxel come out. Matc...
ABC15 News reports that Phoenix police say WWE Superstar Daniel Bryan stopped a burglar who he saw e...
Former WCW and ECW Star Scotty Riggs recently took some time to participate in an exclusive intervie...
- WWE announcers have made references to "The Roman Empire" and that could be the new phrase they wa...
- Mick Foley wrote the following on his Facebook today: THE SAD STORY OF ZACK RYDER *author's ...