Daniel Bryan Asked About WWE PPV Bonuses, Latest On Sting, Hulk Hogan On One More Match
- Below are a few highlights from WWE and Mattel’s panel at San Diego Comic Con today with Michael Cole, Hulk Hogan, Daniel Bryan, Paul Heyman and Sting, who came out at the end.
* A fan asked Hogan if he thought The Miz is stealing his gimmick with his recent character change. Hogan said his Hollywood gimmick was a straight-up heel and would rip The Miz’s face off.
* Bryan was asked how pay-per-view bonuses work with the WWE Network and Bryan said nobody really knows. Cole jokingly tried to hurry to the next question.
* Hogan said if he could have one more match it would be against Bryan, Steve Austin, John Cena or Vince McMahon.
* Sting came out at the end and once again said he wants to wrestle for WWE. Cole announced this as Sting’s first appearance at a WWE event and they ended the panel with Sting, Heyman, Hogan and Bryan posing for photos.
PWMania.com is a subscription free website and relies on advertising and donations from people like you. If everyone reading this donates a few dollars, we can be fully funded for another year. Thank you so much and Happy Holidays! - PWMania.com Team =)