Detailed Ratings Breakdown For Monday’s WWE Raw (2/25); Triple H’s Return, Shield, More
- Monday’s WWE RAW drew a strong 3.43 rating and averaged 4.70 million viewers. Here’s a breakdown of how each segment performed:
- The opening segment with Vince McMahon’s fight with Paul Heyman and Brock Lesnar’s brawl with the returning HHH did a 3.6 quarter hour.
- Ryback vs. Dolph Ziggler lost about 285,000 viewers.
- The C.M. Punk promo and trailer for “The Call” gained about 420,000 viewers.
- Mark Henry vs. Great Khali lost about 285,000 viewers.
- The in-ring segment at the top of hour 2 with Jack Swagger, Zeb Colter and Alberto Del Rio gained about 285,000 viewers and did a strong 3.7 QH rating.
- Randy Orton vs. Antonio Cesaro lost about 430,000 viewers.
- R-Truth vs. Cody Rhodes stayed even.
- Daniel Bryan & Kane vs. Prime Time Players with Bryan blindfolded and Kane having his hand tied behind his back lost another 285,000 viewers.
- The Shield’s at the start of the third hour with Randy Orton and Sheamus involved gained about 285,000 viewers and did a 3.4 rating.
- Jack Swagger vs. The Miz lost 450,000 viewers, the biggest drop of the night.
- John Cena’s promo gained 140,000 viewers.
- John Cena vs. C.M. Punk gained about 1 million viewers and finished with a 3.9 overrun, considered to be a huge success.
(Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter)
Check out the updated announced card for WWE NXT Takeover 2 on September 11th: Fatal 4 Way for th...
PWMania.com reported earlier that Daniel Bryan is no longer being advertised for WWE's European tour...
- Sinn Bodhi tweeted the following update on Jake Roberts last night from a hospital in Las Vegas: ...
- PWMania.com reported before that Dean Ambrose could return at WWE Night of Champions as filming fo...
- Check out this video of William Regal talking about his role as WWE NXT General Manager and Takeov...