Detailed Ratings Breakdown For Monday’s WWE Raw (2/25); Triple H’s Return, Shield, More
- Monday’s WWE RAW drew a strong 3.43 rating and averaged 4.70 million viewers. Here’s a breakdown of how each segment performed:
- The opening segment with Vince McMahon’s fight with Paul Heyman and Brock Lesnar’s brawl with the returning HHH did a 3.6 quarter hour.
- Ryback vs. Dolph Ziggler lost about 285,000 viewers.
- The C.M. Punk promo and trailer for “The Call” gained about 420,000 viewers.
- Mark Henry vs. Great Khali lost about 285,000 viewers.
- The in-ring segment at the top of hour 2 with Jack Swagger, Zeb Colter and Alberto Del Rio gained about 285,000 viewers and did a strong 3.7 QH rating.
- Randy Orton vs. Antonio Cesaro lost about 430,000 viewers.
- R-Truth vs. Cody Rhodes stayed even.
- Daniel Bryan & Kane vs. Prime Time Players with Bryan blindfolded and Kane having his hand tied behind his back lost another 285,000 viewers.
- The Shield’s at the start of the third hour with Randy Orton and Sheamus involved gained about 285,000 viewers and did a 3.4 rating.
- Jack Swagger vs. The Miz lost 450,000 viewers, the biggest drop of the night.
- John Cena’s promo gained 140,000 viewers.
- John Cena vs. C.M. Punk gained about 1 million viewers and finished with a 3.9 overrun, considered to be a huge success.
(Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter)
There are people within WWE that feel parts of last night's show from Memphis, including AJ Lee gett...
Monday's episode of WWE RAW with The Undertaker and Hulk Hogan averaged 4.368 million viewers, down ...
The following was sent out today: WWE® and DK Celebrate 50 Years of WWE History Indianapolis,...
The above "Occupy RAW" segment from Monday's WWE RAW, will be looked back at years from now as t...
Impact365 cameras caught up with TNA stars following Lockdown this past Sunday. Find out what they h...