Detailed Ratings Breakdown For Monday’s WWE Raw (2/25); Triple H’s Return, Shield, More
- Monday’s WWE RAW drew a strong 3.43 rating and averaged 4.70 million viewers. Here’s a breakdown of how each segment performed:
- The opening segment with Vince McMahon’s fight with Paul Heyman and Brock Lesnar’s brawl with the returning HHH did a 3.6 quarter hour.
- Ryback vs. Dolph Ziggler lost about 285,000 viewers.
- The C.M. Punk promo and trailer for “The Call” gained about 420,000 viewers.
- Mark Henry vs. Great Khali lost about 285,000 viewers.
- The in-ring segment at the top of hour 2 with Jack Swagger, Zeb Colter and Alberto Del Rio gained about 285,000 viewers and did a strong 3.7 QH rating.
- Randy Orton vs. Antonio Cesaro lost about 430,000 viewers.
- R-Truth vs. Cody Rhodes stayed even.
- Daniel Bryan & Kane vs. Prime Time Players with Bryan blindfolded and Kane having his hand tied behind his back lost another 285,000 viewers.
- The Shield’s at the start of the third hour with Randy Orton and Sheamus involved gained about 285,000 viewers and did a 3.4 rating.
- Jack Swagger vs. The Miz lost 450,000 viewers, the biggest drop of the night.
- John Cena’s promo gained 140,000 viewers.
- John Cena vs. C.M. Punk gained about 1 million viewers and finished with a 3.9 overrun, considered to be a huge success.
(Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter)
- Triple H, Stephanie McMahon and their daughter attended a Katy Perry concert in Brooklyn last nigh...
Hornswoggle was present for the same WWE Studios' panel at the San Diego Comic Con on Thursday that ...
Below is a new preview clip from WWE Studios' See No Evil 2 that was revealed by directors The Soska...
In the video below, Daniel Bryan talks with IGN at the San Diego Comic Con. Bryan was asked about...
- It's said that many within TNA would not be surprised to see the company hire former WWE announcer...