Details On Friday’s Ring Of Honor Wrestling Television Tapings
Ring of Honor has announced the following for this weekend’s TV tapings:
ROH returns to The Du Burns Arena THIS Friday night, May 18th, for another round of “Ring of Honor Wrestling” TV Tapings as well as a special match that will be taped EXCLUSIVELY for internet broadcast! Here’s what’s on tap so far:
- An interview with the new ROH World Champion “Wrestling’s Worst Nightmare” Kevin Steen
- ROH World TV Title Match: Roderick Strong w/ Truth Martini vs. Tommaso Ciampa with The Embassy
- The All Night Express (Kenny King & Rhett Titus) vs. Caprice Coleman & Cedric Alexander
- “Die Hard” Eddie Edwards vs. Brutal Bob
- “Unbreakable” Michael Elgin vs. Matt Taven
- Adam Cole vs. “No Fear” Mike Mondo
- Plus there will be a special match taped for the INTERNET ONLY to determine a challenger for the World Title on 6/30 in Pittsburgh, PA.
4 men will be selected out of 8 in a random drawing to compete in a 4-Way Elimination Bout to determine who will get a shot at the ROH World Championship in Pittsburgh.
The 8 Wrestlers selected for the random drawing are…
- “American Wolf” Davey Richards
- “Die Hard” Eddie Edwards
- Adam Cole
- ROH World TV Champion Roderick Strong
- “The Prodigy” Mike Bennett
- Jay Lethal
- “The Dominant Male” Tommaso Ciampa
- “Unbreakable” Michael Elgin
This one has big ramifications for the coming months of ROH and you can be there live and in person! Tickets are available right here or you can get them at the door THIS Friday night!
You may also be interested in...
For those who do not know, Joe Rogan is more than just your typical UFC commentator. He is also a ta...
Back in July of 2012, a man by the name of Papa Berg alleged that the WWE had misappropriated his so...
- Randy Orton is featured in WWE's promotional video for next month's pay-per-view, Payback. The vid...
Zema Ion's girlfriend Jessica Recco has launched a fundraising drive to help defray the medical cost...
- Friday's Smackdown scored 56,088 in social activity, essentially even with 56,580 last week. The s...