Dixie Carter Video Interview: Cutting Back On PPVs, TNA Gut Check TV Series? & More
Dixie Carter recently spoke with WHM (Australian magazine) and Suplex Media. Here are some of the topics discussed:
- Possible Australian Gutcheck/Bootcamp TV series
- Why TNA went from 12 PPV’s to 4 PPV
- Her reason and current thoughts of IMPACT WRESTLING on the road every other week
- How British Bootcamp came to fruition
- Where is Rockstar Spud
- The relationship between TNA and OVW
- Favourite homegrown stars
- Why the UK is such a big deal to the companies calendar year
- Talks about a second season of British Bootcamp
Check out the interview below:
Sting made his first public appearance for WWE at Comic Con in San Diego today. Sting appeared as a ...
Yahoo! published a photo of The Rock with his girlfriend, singer Lauren Hashian, at the Hercules pre...
- The #WWETransformed teasers ended up being nothing but a WWE.com feature on 9 Superstars getting i...
I’m a fan of podcasts, and typically love to listen to those done by Steve Austin and Jim Ross, wh...
It's time to step into WWE territory once again as we take a look at their latest pay per view offer...