Dixie Carter Video Interview: Cutting Back On PPVs, TNA Gut Check TV Series? & More
Dixie Carter recently spoke with WHM (Australian magazine) and Suplex Media. Here are some of the topics discussed:
- Possible Australian Gutcheck/Bootcamp TV series
- Why TNA went from 12 PPV’s to 4 PPV
- Her reason and current thoughts of IMPACT WRESTLING on the road every other week
- How British Bootcamp came to fruition
- Where is Rockstar Spud
- The relationship between TNA and OVW
- Favourite homegrown stars
- Why the UK is such a big deal to the companies calendar year
- Talks about a second season of British Bootcamp
Check out the interview below:
Trivia 1981 – Giant Baba wins the AJPW Champion’s Carnival, defeating Bruiser Brody in th...
Below is the full schedule for Wednesday, day 59 of the WWE Network launch: 12am EST - WrestleMan...
- WWE has announced that Stephanie McMahon will be on Monday's RAW to issue an apology to Daniel Bry...
- The dark match in between Tuesday's Main Event and the SmackDown tapings saw Sami Zayn defeat Heat...
Watch several video highlights from this week's episode of WWE Main Event. ...