Dixie Carter Video Interview: Cutting Back On PPVs, TNA Gut Check TV Series? & More
Dixie Carter recently spoke with WHM (Australian magazine) and Suplex Media. Here are some of the topics discussed:
- Possible Australian Gutcheck/Bootcamp TV series
- Why TNA went from 12 PPV’s to 4 PPV
- Her reason and current thoughts of IMPACT WRESTLING on the road every other week
- How British Bootcamp came to fruition
- Where is Rockstar Spud
- The relationship between TNA and OVW
- Favourite homegrown stars
- Why the UK is such a big deal to the companies calendar year
- Talks about a second season of British Bootcamp
Check out the interview below:
- Hulk Hogan tweeted the following about the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal at WrestleMania X...
- Tonight's WWE Main Event and SmackDown tapings take place from the Verizon Arena in Little Rock, A...
- Bobby Lashley's surprise return at Lockdown was kept quiet to a very small circle of people so it ...
- While some members of the Yes Movement in the ring with Daniel Bryan Monday night on RAW were actu...
- WWE originally announced Luke Harper vs. John Cena for Monday night's RAW around 6pm but then anno...