Donald Trump Challenges Vince McMahon, New Stephanie McMahon Theme Song, CM Punk, More
Here are some news and notes from tonight’s WWE Hall of Fame induction ceremony at Madison Square Garden:
* CM Punk held a large sign for people to applaud Mick Foley when he came out.
* All of the speeches, including the inductors, ran longer than usual.
* Stephanie McMahon debuted a new theme song.
* During Mick Foley’s speech, he talked about never pinning Chris Jericho. This led to Jericho coming on stage, taking an elbow drop from Foley and Punk counting the pin.
* Donald Trump challenged Vince McMahon to a match at WrestleMania 30, noting that he wanted to break pay-per-view records.
* As PWMania.com reported, Trish Stratus announced that she is pregnant. Her and her husband Ron are expecting their first baby this September.