Here are some news and notes from tonight’s WWE Hall of Fame induction ceremony at Madison Square Garden:
* CM Punk held a large sign for people to applaud Mick Foley when he came out.
* All of the speeches, including the inductors, ran longer than usual.
* Stephanie McMahon debuted a new theme song.
* During Mick Foley’s speech, he talked about never pinning Chris Jericho. This led to Jericho coming on stage, taking an elbow drop from Foley and Punk counting the pin.
* Donald Trump challenged Vince McMahon to a match at WrestleMania 30, noting that he wanted to break pay-per-view records.
* As PWMania.com reported, Trish Stratus announced that she is pregnant. Her and her husband Ron are expecting their first baby this September.