Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson Reveals His Routine, WWE SmackDown Social Media Score
- Friday’s WWE Smackdown scored 74,221 in social activity, which put Smackdown #3 on cable TV behind “Wimbledon” coverage on ESPN according to Trendrr.TV.
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson posted a message on his Facebook page revealing what day is in store for the former WWE champion is.
7am: Hit the iron.
10am-10pm: Shoot HERCULES.
11pm: Tequila w/ my lady.
12am: Gorilla lovin.
12:02am: Fall asleep. (kidding.. Rock ain’t no 2 minute man)
4am: Fall asleep. Bam.
PWMania.com previously reported how AJ Styles could be done with TNA soon and word is that both side...
The following is from WWE.com: The Show of Shows is coming to the Bay Area. WWE.com can confirm t...
- Below is this week's After Total Divas video with Renee Young and Alicia Fox: - Next week's...
- As PWMania.com reported, the NFL's San Francisco 49ers are playing a major part in the process of ...
- Sheamus and Booker T were representing WWE at today's Seattle Seahawks vs. San Francisco 49ers NFL...