Ex-Diva Getting Married, Piper/McIntyre, Y2J On Christian & More
- Former WWE Diva Lena Yada will be getting married soon as she had her bridal shower this weekend. Candice Michelle was among those in attendance.
– For what it’s worth, WWE Hall of Famer Roddy Piper wrote online last night that he would take Drew McIntyre under his wing. Piper asked fans their opinions about the idea and said he was going to put some thought into it.
– Chris Jericho spoke with the UK’s Daily Star this weekend to promote Fozzy and had the following to say regarding fans being upset that Christian lost the World Heavyweight Title just days after winning it: “I didn’t watch it but I heard about it, look, it’s probably part of a storyline. People want all the answers and it’s not not supposed to be like that, it makes it fun to not know the full story. When I go see Pirates of the Caribbean I don’t want to know the ending. I’m sure there’s some sort of plan.”
– WWE’s shop website has released a new Team Bring It July 4th t-shirt for The Rock and a Greatest Cage Matches DVD package that comes with a retro Triple H “Game Over” t-shirt.
– MVP will be filming a music video tomorrow for his single “Holla 2 The World.”
– WWE’s Greatest Cage Matches DVD set is officially released today.
– Big Show, Rey Mysterio and John Cena vs. R-Truth, Alberto Del Rio and The Miz is being advertised for the August 8th Raw from the HP Pavilion in San Jose, California. This is the final Raw before SummerSlam.
– As a reminder, Shawn Michaels’ new TV show premieres tonight at 11:30pm EST on the Outdoor Channel.