Extreme Rising News & Updates: TV Latest, Return To Former ECW Arena, More
Extreme Rising sent PWMania.com the following:
- We are just 12 days until EXTREME RISING returns to live action at the former ECW Arena. What?! You didn’t get your tickets yet??? Do it today and receive FREE and IMMEDIATE SHIPPING. Get the BEST seats available before anyone else beats you to it! Orders in by 4pm, go out the same day! www.extremetixs.com
- Extreme Rising Pro Wrestling has an active TV Ad campaign in the Philly area for the March 1st event back at the former ECW Arena. You never know where the TV commercial will be popping up! Watch the :30 TV spot below:
- We’ve had a lot of people asking and wanting the return of Sandman to Extreme Rising, so we made the call, he was available, and now he’s booked for 3/1 and 4/26 Philadelphia, PA. Wear your Sandman shirts and show support for the beer drinking, cigarette smoking, cane manic.
- Shane Douglas was supposed to appear 2/8 in Pittsburgh but due to the rescheduling of the event that never happened. One of the things that was supposed to happen was Shane exercising his “right to appear” at the 3/1 Philly event. As far as we know, he will be in Philly, and we look forward to the ensuing chaos he will bring –literally. It will be interesting to see YOUR reaction live.
- There will be NO FAN FEST 3/1 due to the fact that there will be huge one 4/26 for the Extreme Rising Anniversary event. There will be a Q&A prior to 3/1 for Row 1 and Row 2 ticket holders only.
- Extreme Rising has reshuffled the deck a bit for the 3/1 event due to the rescheduling of the 2/8 event. Damien and Bestia 666 have been quietly removed from the event. BOTH will be in Philly for 4/26 & 4/27 Anniversary weekend, where there will be a HUGE Mexican Lucha presence the weekend. It was announced on Friday, that MASKED REPUBLIC will be apart of the Extreme Rising Anniversary celebration 4/27 as they will be bringing in a slew of Mexican Lucha Libre talent. Already announced LA PARK, DR. WAGNER, DAMIEN & BESTIA 666, SOLAR, NAVARRO, CASSANDRO, to name a few.
- Originally, it was scheduled to be Stevie Richards vs. Sabu for 2/8 Pittsburgh. They are now facing each other March 1st in Philly due to the intrigue of the match by the fans, as many in Pittsburgh and people attending 3/1 want to see that match happen. Sabu was originally slated to wrestler Damien 666 for 3/1, but has been scraped for now. The original plan was that if Sabu beat Stevie Richards 2/8, that they would have a rematch on 3/1 in Philly. So Philly gets to see Sabu / Richards 3/1 anyway AND if Sabu does beat Richards on 3/1, they will have a rematch 5/3 in Pittsburgh, PA (that is if whomever can survive the 4/26 title match).
- Balls Mahoney has received doctor’s clearance to wrestle. He sustained an injury 12/28/13 Extreme Rising, when JCW’s 2 Tuff Tony launched himself from the top rope to and on Mahoney’s shoulder. Mahoney has been reunited with his “Chair Swinging Freak” partner Axl Rotten.
- Axl Rotten returns to the company one year later after many fans have rallied for his return. If Rotten can do business and performance is satisfactory, he could be returning on a regular basis.
- Luke Hawx and Rich Ortiz was also scheduled for 2/8 Pittsburgh, but will now see them face each other 3/1 in Philly. This is a very intriguing match up pitting these two together, as it will be interesting how their styles mesh.
- New Japan Pro Wrestling’s Takaaki Watanabe is currently in the states and makes his Extreme Rising debut 3/1 in Philly. The original plan with Watanabe was to debut 12/28 at “Unfinished Business” in Philly, but was scraped week of event. The storyline is that he would confront Greek God Papadon 12/28 to set up their meeting 2/8. However, 2/8 didn’t work with Watanbe’s schedule, and now 3/1 is set to make his debut.
- Extreme Rising will be debuting a “Wildkat Four Way” featuring top student standouts from Luke Hawx’s Wildkat Wrestling Academy in New Orleans, Louisiana. The company likes Buko Dao and continues to watch his progress. “The SituAsian” Buko Dao has appeared twice thus far for Extreme Rising.
- Steve Corino’s son Colby Corino will be making his official debut 3/1 in Philly –without his dad. Colby participated 12/28 “Unfinished Business” under a hood and plain clothes as part of an angle during the Devon Storm / Rhino match. Storm will be forming a stable and bringing in some new “talent” starting 3/1.
- Steve Corino returns to Extreme Rising 4/26 for the Anniversary event.
- FREE TWO MINUTE video of Extreme Rising’s last event
You can place your order at this link for free and immediate shipping.
- EXTREME RISING BBQ W/WRESTLERS & STAFF. Incredible bonuses added for 2/8 Pittsburgh rescheduled date of 5/3. The following bonuses were offered to anyone who exchanged their tickets for the new date. We are also offering for a very limited time (until Monday, February 24th), that ANYONE who purchased ANY ticket to 5/3 Pittsburgh will receive all the listed bonuses here…
1) Between 4pm – 5pm on 5/10 we will provide a free cookout with hot dogs, hamburgers, and sodas with the crew and some wrestlers outdoors. 2) Between 5pm – 5:30pm on 5/10 we will present a special Q&A session ringside. 3) Between 5:30 – 6pm we will host a free ringside meet and greet with free autographs (in the provided program) and free cell phone pictures with wrestlers of Extreme Rising. 4) Finally, a ticket to a very intimate event 5/3 at the Irish Centre –or if you are exchanging, you will be able to retain the same exact seating arrangement you have been issued already. ALL orders included FREE shipping. Take advantage of this great offer at this link.
EXTREME RISING PRO WRESTLING returns to the former ECW Arena (now 2300 Arena) for “SPRINGTIME BEATDOWN” Saturday, March 1st 2014 – 7pm Bell time, Doors open 6 pm. The Arena is located at 7 W. Ritner Street (Corners of Swanson & Ritner) Philadelphia, PA 19148.
THE SANDMAN returns to EXTREME RISING and home to the ECW Arena to drink some beers, smoke cigarettes, and to cane a few people. Raise your beer and wear your SANDMAN shirt on 3/1 to show your support!
THE FRANCHISE SHANE DOUGLAS has unfinished business of his own to attend to upon his return to the former ECW Arena where he reigned as ECW World Heavyweight Champion longer than anyone else in the history of Extreme Championship Wrestling.
“World Title Match” STEVIE RICHARDS (c) vs. “The Homicidal, Suicidal, Genocidal” SABU
“Falls Count Anywhere” “The War Machine” RHINO vs. “The Dark One” DEVON STORM
“Hardcore Tag Team Match” BALLS MAHONEY & AXL ROTTEN vs. 2 TUFF TONY & MATT TREMONT
“Modern Warfare” “Southern Stomper” LUKE HAWX vs. “The Ultimate Superstar” RICH “BEAST” ORTIZ
“Global Conquest 2” GREEK GOD PAPADON vs. TAKAAKI WATANABE (NJPW)
“Point to Prove” “Lonesome” JAY BRADLEY vs. M-DOGG 20 MATT CROSS
“Six Man Tag” BLK OUT vs. DA HIT SQUAD W/PITBULL GARY WOLF
“Wildkat Four Way” “The SituAsian” BUKO DAO vs. PURPLE HAZE vs. “Absolute” RICKY STARKS vs. BOLT BRADY
More talent and matches to be announced…
Also scheduled to appear BLUE MEANIE, MAN SCOUT, THOMAS “Inch Worm” RODMAN, AMERICAN TIGER, ROBBIE MIRENO, AND MORE.
Order your tickets by clicking here, right now for fast, immediate, and FREE Shipping!
TICKETS ARE ON SALE NOW AT ALL EXTREME RISING TICKET OUTLETS: You can purchase EXTREME RISING 3/1 tickets NOW in person in Northeast Philly at THE BEER BOX 3350 Grant Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19114 Phone:(215) 673-7837, in Bucks County at GEORGE’S COLLECTIBLES 7755 New Falls Rd, Levittown, PA 19055 Phone:(215) 943-2475, or in South Philly at NOISE POLLUTION RECORDS 619 S 4th St, Philadelphia, PA 19147 Phone:(215) 627-7246.
Trivia 2007 – WWE officially announces that WWE Diva Search Winner Ashley Massaro would be tak...
- It appears Cesaro will be the next to challenge WWE United States Champion Sheamus, possibly at Ni...
Watch several video highlights from WWE Main Event. ...
Check out the full schedule for Wednesday, day 179 of the WWE Network launch: 12:00 am ET - Wrest...
- The WWE Network launch with Rogers Communications in Canada has been a success so far, exceeding e...