First Look At Brodus Clay In New WWE Movie, WWE Superstars Matches Taped, Chris Masters
- DreadCentral.com has published photos of WWE Studios’ upcoming flick, No One Lives, starring WWE Superstar Brodus Clay.
The synopsis of the film, which premieres next month at the Toronto International Film Festival, reads: “A ruthless criminal gang takes a young couple hostage and goes to ground in an abandoned house in the middle of nowhere. When the captive girl is killed, the tables are unexpectedly turned. The gang finds itself outsmarted by an urbane and seasoned killer determined to ensure that no one lives.
“No One Lives, written by David Cohen and directed by Ryuhei Kitamura, is a smart and original horror movie with at its heart a killer in the grip of a dark and twisted love affair.”
– Matches taped Monday night in Milwaukee, Wisconsin for this week’s episode of WWE Superstars are as follows:
* Jey Uso and Jimmy Uso vs. Epico and Primo
* Alex Riley vs. Jinder Mahal
No pre-taping dark match was held.
– Former WWE Superstar Chris Masters is advertised to appear at Traditional Championship Wrestling’s Saturday, Sept. 15 television taping in Memphis, Tennessee at Cook Convention Center under the name Chris Adonis.