First Question For WWE Countdown Revealed: Which Was The Biggest Backstabbing Moment?
WWE has launched the first poll question for WWE Countdown, which will be a new original series on the Network. The question is, which was the biggest backstabbing moment?
The options are:
* Shawn Michaels superkicks Marty Jannetty on “The Barber Shop”
* The Montreal Screwjob at Survivor Series 1997
* Sgt. Slaughter turns his back on America
* Andre the Giant betrays Hulk Hogan
* Owen Hart turns on his brother Bret
* Trish Stratus sides with Christian over Chris Jericho
* Matt Hardy betrays his brother Jeff
* Evolution attacks Randy Orton
* Paul Bearer abandons Undertaker for Mankind
* Hulk Hogan stuns WCW and joins the nWo
- Brie Bella wrote the following apology on Twitter today: After breakfast I realized no matter h...
PWMania.com reported that a fan with a "I could Be Home Watching Nitro... for $9.99" sign was ejecte...
I'm just going to throw this out there. Raw was bad. It was actually really bad. They were advertisi...
Welcome to the first #ModernDayNitro review column, by yours truly, Rich Latta. With the release of ...
Former TNA Writer Vince Russo recently spoke with Dameon Nelson of the Pro Wrestling Report. You can...