First Question For WWE Countdown Revealed: Which Was The Biggest Backstabbing Moment?
WWE has launched the first poll question for WWE Countdown, which will be a new original series on the Network. The question is, which was the biggest backstabbing moment?
The options are:
* Shawn Michaels superkicks Marty Jannetty on “The Barber Shop”
* The Montreal Screwjob at Survivor Series 1997
* Sgt. Slaughter turns his back on America
* Andre the Giant betrays Hulk Hogan
* Owen Hart turns on his brother Bret
* Trish Stratus sides with Christian over Chris Jericho
* Matt Hardy betrays his brother Jeff
* Evolution attacks Randy Orton
* Paul Bearer abandons Undertaker for Mankind
* Hulk Hogan stuns WCW and joins the nWo
- Triple H reportedly hated Solomon Crowe's hacker gimmick in NXT and that has been dropped. The for...
- While PWInsider's sources do not believe Ryback is injured, The Wrestling Observer Newsletter repo...
Vince McMahon was responsible for how strong John Cena was portrayed on this week's WWE RAW. Vince w...
- As PWManiaa.com reported, UFC stars Jon Jones and Ronda Rousey, with The Four Horsewomen, were bac...
We noted back in July that the new season of WWE Tough Enough, scheduled to be filmed at the Perform...