Former ECW & WWE Superstar Arrested, Recent WWE Attendance Figures, Steve Austin
– Former WWE and ECW star Justin Credible, who has talked about getting back into wrestling lately, was recently arrested in Waterbury, Connecticut on charges of third degree forgery and sixth degree larceny. Credible was actually charged with the two misdemeanors back in August of 2012 but just arrested on May 3rd. He was released on a $2,500 bond and has court scheduled for June 21st.
– On Steve Austin’s latest podcast, he speaks with WWE Hall of Famer Terry Funk. You can listen at this link.
– Here are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* RAW on May 10th in Shreveport, LA drew 4,500 fans for $125,000
* RAW on May 11th in Beaumont, TX drew 6,000 fans for $190,000
* SmackDown on May 11th in Odessa, TX drew 5,000 fans for $210,000
* RAW on May 12th in Fort Worth, TX drew 5,500 fans for $240,000
* SmackDown on May 12th in Amarillo, TX drew 3,000 fans for $100,000
(Partial source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter)