Former WWE Star Certified As DDP Yoga Trainer, WWE HOF’er In Trouble With IRS, The Miz
- Former WWE Superstar Stevie Richards was at the house of fellow former WWE Superstar Diamond Dallas Page this week in Atlanta, Georgia. Apparently Richards was receiving his certification to become an official DDPYoga trainer. Richards will be doing classes in multiple markets.
– WWE Hall Of Famer Pete Rose is back in the news, as he’s currently dealing with another tax lien from the IRS. Speaking of WWE Hall Of Famers, “Iron” Mike Tyson was a guest on the Conan show on TBS on Wednesday night. Pete Rose is back in the news, as he’s currently dealing with another tax lien from the IRS.
– Tickets for the upcoming WWE live event in Glasgow, Scotland will officially go on-sale on Friday.
– Gulf News has a new article up on their website about WWE Superstar The Miz’s trip to U.A.E. this week. Miz was there to promote the WWE tour in October. Check out the feature online at GulfNews.com.
– Next week’s edition of the Top Chef show on the Bravo Network will feature a Lucha Libre theme. The show will also feature appearances from multiple Lucha Va Voom personalities.
PWMania.com is a subscription free website and relies on advertising and donations from people like you. If everyone reading this donates a few dollars, we can be fully funded for another year. Thank you so much and Happy Holidays! - PWMania.com Team =)