Former WWE & TNA Star Getting Back Into Wrestling, WWE’s Tour Of Japan, WWE Legends
- Former WWE and TNA star Shannon Moore is looking at getting back into pro wresting. He’s taking bookings for indie dates and signings through sbibookings.com.
– WWE Legends Jimmy Snuka, Roddy Piper and Brutus Beefcake will be appearing at Spooky Empire’s MayHem Convention in Orlando this weekend. Piper and Snuka will be doing a Piper’s Pit segment on Friday.
– Below are matches for WWE’s upcoming tour of Japan:
* July 10th in Tokyo: Bray Wyatt vs. John Cena, Kane vs. Roman Reigns
* July 11th in Tokyo: Cena and Reigns vs. Kane and Wyatt, Rob Van Dam vs. Bad News Barrett
* July 12th in Osaka: Kane vs. Reigns, Barrett vs. RVD
PWMania.com is a subscription free website and relies on advertising and donations from people like you. If everyone reading this donates a few dollars, we can be fully funded for another year. Thank you so much and Happy Holidays! - PWMania.com Team =)