Former WWE writers Seth Mates and Dave Lagana have shared their ideas on the current feud between John Cena and The Rock.
— Dave Lagana has updated his blog with a blog talking about John Cena’s battle rap from RAW where he responded to The Rock’s recent insults towards him. Lagana talks about:
– How John Cena needed to get his “edge” back to combat the Rock
– Why rapping every so often will keeps the haters off Cena’s back.
– How the Cena rap character was discovered andy why it worked.
– Favorite Cena raps of the 2002-2005 era
– The rap that not a lot of people saw but set the tone for Cena as
To check out the blog, visit IWantWrestling.com.
— Meanwhile, former creative team member Seth Mates did some fantasy booking of how he would book John Cena vs. The Miz and how The Rock would get involved:
“During the match, Rock comes down and accidentally knocks down Cena,” Mates writes. “The Miz smiles as if he did it on purpose as revenge.
“Rock plays along for a second, then beats the hell out of Miz. Cena gets up, hits finisher, pins Miz for the WWE Title.”