Full Metal Mayhem Announced For Next Week, Brackets For The TNA World Title Tournament
A tournament to crown a new TNA World Heavyweight Champion will kick off on next week’s episode of Impact Wrestling with Chris Sabin vs. Jeff Hardy in a Full Metal Mayhem match. Stipulations for other tournament matches will be chosen by spinning the Wheel of Dixie. Here are the brackets for the tournament:
1. Jeff Hardy vs. Chris Sabin
2. James Storm vs. Bobby Roode
3. Austin Aries vs. Kurt Angle
4. Magnus vs. Samoa Joe
5. Winner 1 vs. Winner 2
6. Winner 3 vs. Winner 4
Winner 5 vs. Winner 6
Find out where Daniel Bryan's WWE World Heavyweight Championship victory falls on this edition of WW...
- Chris Jericho began filming Comedy Central's "Code5" show this past week. Jericho plays a characte...
- Former WCW and WWE star Konnan had hip replacement surgery on August 21st but was released from th...
- In the video below, Bill Apter of 1wrestling.com talks with Sinn Bodhi about what has happened wit...
- Scott Fishman of The Miami Herald has an article up on Hulk Hogan and John Cena from their intervi...