Full Metal Mayhem Announced For Next Week, Brackets For The TNA World Title Tournament
A tournament to crown a new TNA World Heavyweight Champion will kick off on next week’s episode of Impact Wrestling with Chris Sabin vs. Jeff Hardy in a Full Metal Mayhem match. Stipulations for other tournament matches will be chosen by spinning the Wheel of Dixie. Here are the brackets for the tournament:
1. Jeff Hardy vs. Chris Sabin
2. James Storm vs. Bobby Roode
3. Austin Aries vs. Kurt Angle
4. Magnus vs. Samoa Joe
5. Winner 1 vs. Winner 2
6. Winner 3 vs. Winner 4
Winner 5 vs. Winner 6
- TNA issued the following:: TNA BRITISH BOOTCAMP 2 UK FINALS EVENT ANNOUNCED TNA Wrestling: B...
As seen on RAW Monday night, a new stable was formed with Xavier Woods, Big E and Kofi Kingston. TNA...
Bray Wyatt was originally supposed to defeat Chris Jericho at Sunday's WWE Battleground pay-per-view...
- Besides Brock Lesnar vs. John Cena for the WWE World Heavyweight Title at SummerSlam, the other to...
It's said again, following last night's RAW, that the feud between Rusev and Jack Swagger may have b...