HBK Talks Ric Flair-HOF, New WWE Talent, JBL Return, Rumble
- WWE Hall of Famer Shawn Michaels answered fan questions on Twitter over the weekend about Ric flair appearing at the WWE Hall of Fame ceremony. Flair, who will be inducted for a second time as part of the legendary Four Horsemen stable, is currently under contract with TNA, which led some to question whether Flair would appear in person.
Regarding wether TNA would allow Flair to appear, Michaels wrote:
“Allow? He attended last year.”
Another fan asked Shawn about his epic matches against the Undertaker at WrestleMania – and when he decided he wanted to challenge the Dead Man. Michaels responded:
“Never, folks did that for me. I just agree.”
– Former WWE superstar John Bradshaw Layfield was asked over the weekend whether we’ll see him back in WWE at any point:
“For those asking about a comeback-who wants to see a comeback of a guy who can talk circles around the kids and is in best shape of his life”
– WWE announced on last week’s Superstars that wrestlers who compete in singles matches at the Royal Rumble will still be eligible for the 30-man battle royal.
– WWE has signed independent wrestler Jody Kristofferson to a developmental deal, according to f4wonline.com. Jody is the son of actor and musician Kris Kristofferson.
Kristofferson impressed Triple H months ago at a tryout, even more when he found out who his father was. Jody finished up with California’s APW promotion over the weekend and will likely start with FCW next month.
Check out the full schedule for Tuesday, day 206 of the WWE Network launch: 1:00 am ET - Monday N...
The dark main event after Monday's WWE RAW at the Cajundome in Lafayette, Louisiana saw Mark Henry, ...
- WWE revealed on Twitter that Chris Jericho had to get 5 stitches under his chin after Monday's mat...
- While Roman Reigns vs. Seth Rollins took place on tonight's RAW, it is still being advertised for ...
- WWE announced that the Kickoff pre-show for Sunday's Night of Champions pay-per-view will be one h...