Highlights From DX Panel At Fan Fest: The Kliq, Voodoo Kin Mafia Addressed, Chyna, More
- Courtesy of Arda Ocal, here are some highlights from the DX panel at the Royal Rumble Fan Fest on Saturday:
* Shawn Michaels said the 4 years away from wrestling (98-02) were the greatest years of his life personally, despite loving the business.
* Triple H said they will likely be doing more panels like this one at future events.
* Road Dogg says other than his brothers being in WCW at the time, he couldn’t have cared less about WCW.
* The Voodoo Kin Mafia in TNA was brought up and Road Dogg said: “Russo was writing and we got paid weekly. Bad time in my life, bro!”
* Regarding The Kliq in the WWE Hall of Fame, Triple H said: “never say never. Maybe”
* They loosely poked fun at Chyna and Waltman but then Waltman puts her over: “there will never be another one like her.”