Highlights Of Mr. Anderson’s Twitter Q&A During TNA Impact Wrestling
During Thursday night’s IMPACT broadcast, Mr. Anderson hosted a special Q&A on Twitter with fans. Check out the highlights below.
On what made him get into wrestling
-”I’ve always been drawn to sports and the entertainment industry in general. Wrestling is a beautiful amalgamation of the two.”
Best advice he’s ever gave or been given and who gave it.
- “Do it right the first time or don’t bother doing it at all. My Dad.”
Best thing about being a professional wrestler.
-”Everything: travel, meeting great people, putting smiles (or frowns) on peoples’ faces, the boys (and girls)”
His thoughts on Bully’s actions at Lockdown
-”Bobby Roode going through a table is always fun for me to watch. I don’t care who does it”
His thoughts on Willow
-”I love “The Willow” I can’t take my eyes off the screen when he’s acting crazy. That’s the point, right?”
The best match he’s had in TNA
-”vs Kurt Angle at LockDown”
Who inspired him to become a wrestler
- “@steveaustinBSR was the guy who sparked my passion. Hard 2 narrow it down after that. So many great performers paved the road.”
His most memorable feuds
- “My feuds with @REALBully5150, @RealKurtAngle, and @JEFFHARDYBRAND come to mind!”
TNA has removed ODB's profile from their official roster and that usually indicates a talent has bee...
Trivia 2007 – WWE released Daniel Rodimer, the former Tough Enough contestant the company sign...
- In the video below, former WWE Diva Michelle McCool accepts the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge. She chal...
- PWMania.com reported last fall that The Rock will be starring in a feature film adaptation of 1980...
Watch several video highlights from WWE Superstars. ...