Hulk Hogan & Eric Bischoff Threaten Scott Steiner With Legal Action
Scott Steiner has returned on Twitter to reveal why he has been absent from the social media website for the last few days. Apparently Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff’s lawyers have reached to Steiner regarding his tweets:
Havent tweeted lately bcuz I got a letter from a lawyer representing hogan n bitchoff basically saying
They take my tweets seriously and if threats continue they will take to law enforcement….really hogan my
Tweets scare you,Ive said worse in interviews on tv,LOL,I want to thank you bcuz your actions speak
Louder than any words that i could have spoken,sorry for scaring you maybe I will challenge you to a game
Just when u didnt think it could get any worse in Tna,it has and guys are pissed bcuz hogan has brought
In his no talent daughter,FF’n unbelievable,
When i said guys were pissed thats putting it mildly….
- As always, we’ll keep you posted here on PWMania.com.
- Daniel Bryan & The Shield vs. The Wyatt Family is being locally advertised for the May 27 Smackdow...
- People within WWE are said to be "incredibly amused" by TNA putting their World Heavyweight Title ...
- Hulk Hogan filmed several hours of interviews at WWE's studios in Stamford earlier this week. The ...
- Bad News Barrett is featured in this week's RAW Slam of the Week: - Alexander Rusev is feat...
As noted, WWE referee Charles Robinson almost lost his thumb while working on the ring crew at Frida...