Jeff Hardy’s Drug Case, UFC Star At iMPACT!, TNA Pre-Sale
Jeff Hardy’s Drug Case Delayed Again, UFC Star At iMPACT!, Isis The Amazon
– TNA star Jeff Hardy’s pending court case was delayed once again on Wednesday morning. Hardy was not there in person. Hardy’s attorney James Van Camp represents another client in a murder trial and was not able to appear today, which led to the continuance. The next court date is scheduled for Wednesday March 16, three days after TNA Victory Road and the two nights of iMPACT! tapings that follow.
– Former WWE developmental Aloisa, best known on the indy scene as the 6-foot-9 wrestler Isis The Amazon, was recently approached by MTV about filming a reality show on her unique life.
Isis The Amazon received a TNA tryout in Orlando and it’s said there’s a good chance she’ll be offered a spot on the TNA roster.
– Dixie Carter wrote on Twitter this week that she and a number of TNA stars took part in a film shoot that involved “lots of flames” and was “lots of fun.”
– UFC star Tom Lawlor was in attendance for Monday’s TNA iMPACT tapings from Orlando.
– The pre-sale for TNA’s Lockdown pay-per-view at the US Bank Arena in Cincinnati, Ohio on April 17th begins this morning at 10am. The pre-sale password is “Lockdown.”
PWMania.com is a subscription free website and relies on advertising and donations from people like you. If everyone reading this donates a few dollars, we can be fully funded for another year. Thank you so much and Happy Holidays! - PWMania.com Team =)