Jericho Post-SummerSlam Future, WWE Wins Lawsuit, Wade Barrett
- Chris Jericho is not currently scheduled for any WWE appearances after SummerSlam.
- Wade Barrett will be appearing at FCW in Melbourne, FL on July 28th. Evan Bourne will be appearing at FCW in Orlando, FL on August 2nd.
- WWE won a lawsuit against Italy’s Interactive S.P.A., who they sued over money owed for licensing WWE TV to Italian cable networks Sportitalia Channel and SI Live, as well as the rights to an Italian language version of WWE.com. The suit was filed in February of 2011, with WWE claiming they were owed $551,087.50 for the TV rights and $129,752.20 for the website rights, plus interest. Interactive failed to respond, resulting in a ruling in WWE’s favor for $580,839.20.
- The Miz posted to Twitter that he was heading to the 2012 Social TV Awards with Maryse. He will be presenting four awards.
- Photo Of Randy Orton With TNA Knockout Miss Tessmacher
- Classic Rare Photos Of Stephanie McMahon As A Child & More
- Hot New Photos Of Rosa Mendes Showing Off Her Sexy Legs
- Photos Of Kane’s Home, In His Swimming Pool, Eating & More
- Photo Of Tammy “Sunny” Sytch Before WWE-Sponsored Rehab
- New WWE ’13 Video Game Screenshots Featuring Steve Austin
You may also be interested in...
Ryback comes out of the back of an ambulance after it pulls into the arena. He announces that he wil...
Here is former WWE Diva Kelly Kelly aka Barbie Blank showing off her amazing ass in Hawaii: VIN...
- After Monday's episode of Raw went off the air, trainers continued to check up on Triple H. Triple...
WWE announced Kofi Kingston will get his United States Title rematch on this Friday's SmackDown agai...
- Michael McGillicutty made his return to RAW tonight as the newest client of Paul Heyman under a ne...