Jericho Post-SummerSlam Future, WWE Wins Lawsuit, Wade Barrett
- Chris Jericho is not currently scheduled for any WWE appearances after SummerSlam.
- Wade Barrett will be appearing at FCW in Melbourne, FL on July 28th. Evan Bourne will be appearing at FCW in Orlando, FL on August 2nd.
- WWE won a lawsuit against Italy’s Interactive S.P.A., who they sued over money owed for licensing WWE TV to Italian cable networks Sportitalia Channel and SI Live, as well as the rights to an Italian language version of WWE.com. The suit was filed in February of 2011, with WWE claiming they were owed $551,087.50 for the TV rights and $129,752.20 for the website rights, plus interest. Interactive failed to respond, resulting in a ruling in WWE’s favor for $580,839.20.
- The Miz posted to Twitter that he was heading to the 2012 Social TV Awards with Maryse. He will be presenting four awards.
- Photo Of Randy Orton With TNA Knockout Miss Tessmacher
- Classic Rare Photos Of Stephanie McMahon As A Child & More
- Hot New Photos Of Rosa Mendes Showing Off Her Sexy Legs
- Photos Of Kane’s Home, In His Swimming Pool, Eating & More
- Photo Of Tammy “Sunny” Sytch Before WWE-Sponsored Rehab
- New WWE ’13 Video Game Screenshots Featuring Steve Austin
Trivia 1993 – WCW fully withdrew from the NWA, surrendering the right to use NWA Title belts ...
- Ricardo Rodriguez is wrestling his first post-WWE match tonight at the Team Vision Dojo in Orlando...
- Zeb Colter has returned to Twitter and could be returning to WWE TV this week. Zeb has been quiet ...
PWMnaia.com reported that former TNA star Chris Sabin recently appeared on The Shining Wizards podca...
WWE NXT star Solomon Crowe suffered an injury at Saturday night's NXT live event in Palatka, Florida...