Jim Ross Blogs On Brock Lesnar vs. Big Show, Physical WWE Hall of Fame, Daniel Bryan, More
WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross is back with a new blog on jrsbarbq.com. Here are some highlights:
– Still leaning on Batista, who I’m predicting will enter after #20, winning he Rumble which would set up a WWE World Title Bout vs. Randy Orton at WM30 as I see Orton winning Sunday in Pittsburgh vs John Cena with an obligatory helping of controversy.
– Don’t see Lesnar losing to Big Show at the Rumble.It’s feeling more and more like it could be a Lesnar vs. Undertaker showdown at WM30 in NOLA but all that could change with one major signing or via the use of the most powerful weapon in the business….an eraser.
– I’d love to see CM Punk go coast to coast while entering #1 in the Rumble match and win it all in Pitt but that’s a legit, long shot. I could see Punk lasting a abnormally long length of time before being tossed over the top rop…perhaps by Batista himself or Punk could run a foul of the Shield again.
– I’m still of the belief that Daniel Bryan is the most popular performer on the WWE roster these days but my opinion and a couple of bucks will buy you a few bottle of JR’s BBQ Sauce, too.
– According to the New York Post, NBC Universal is allegedly attempting to sweeten the TV rights deal in which they are currently negotiating with WWE. Allegedly, NBC Universal is offering to house a bricks and mortar WWE Hall of Fame at Universal in Orlando. Orlando would be a great spot for the WWE HOF considering that WWE does a ample business in Orlando including the WWE Performance Center and the NXT tapings at Full Sail University.