Jim Ross Blogs On Hulk Hogan’s Return, Brock Lesnar vs. Undertaker, Daniel Bryan & Triple H
WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross is back with a new blog on JRsBarBQ.com. Here are the highlights from this entry:
– Very pleased that my old pal Mick Foley is going to sit in with me Saturday night at our late show at the Gramercy Theater on the Q&A portion of RINGSIDE: An Evening with Jim Ross in NYC. That’s was a nice surprise for me and I appreciate Mick taking the time out of his schedule to support our efforts to build a brand with these one man shows.
– The rumblings of Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar at WM30 was made official on RAW or that’s what I got out of it. I think that these two will exceed most fan’s expectations at WM30. Not sure I can tell you why but it’s merely a gut feeling that I have. I think that they keep it basic, physical and at an old school pace which isn’t plodding but one that fans can process and ‘feel’ what they are seeing.
– Getting way too much negative feedback here about how Batista is positioned as if it is Dave’s fault. It’s really no one’s ‘fault’ as sometimes talents are simply miscast. I’ve see it happen since the day I walked into the biz in 1974. The great thing about TV Wrestling creative is that the most powerful weapon in the business can be called upon…..the eraser.
I have always thought that Batista, because of the Daniel Bryan phenomenon, was a better fit to be a villian but that’s easy to say now. I expect that to occur later this week on Smackdown.
– Great pop for Hulk Hogan and did you notice that WWE gave Hulk his spotlight uninterruptedly and did not align him with anyone nor did they have anyone confront Hogan…..yet. Good to see Hulk back on WWE airwaves. Hogan was more ‘over’ in 5 minutes on WWE TV than he ever was on TNA Impact.
– Daniel Bryan wants HHH at WM30 but will that keep or make Bryan’s fans happy? Likely not. WWE has a golden opportunity to provide Bryan and his fans a ‘magical moment’ in the Mercedes Benz Super Dome come WM30. Time will tell if that happens. It seems too obvious that it should happen for it to not occur.
– Thinking that Bray Wyatt is the hottest young villian prospect WWE had had in years while Roman Reigns has “it” and should be printing money sooner than later and could be my favorite to be WWE World Champion at WM31.
PWMania.com is a subscription free website and relies on advertising and donations from people like you. If everyone reading this donates a few dollars, we can be fully funded for another year. Thank you so much and Happy Holidays! - PWMania.com Team =)