– Jim Ross was asked about the possibility of a three-way WWE Title match involving The Rock, John Cena and CM Punk at WrestleMania 29. Here is what Ross said:
“IMO it’s best for WWE to headline WM29 with one-on-one personal issues. Just (my) take.”
– Chris Jericho and The New Age Outlaws have been added to a handful of shows leading up to WrestleMania. The first dates are next weekend, as seen below:
* February 8th (Poplar Bluff, Missouri): New Age Outlaws scheduled, Jericho not scheduled
* February 9th (Springfield, Missouri): Jericho and New Age Outlaws scheduled
* February 10th (Cape Girardeau, Missouri): Jericho, New Age Outlaws and Vickie Guerrero scheduled
– Chris Jericho took a (possibly good-natured) shot at the Grammy Awards while promoting his hosting gig for the Revolver Golden Gods awards. Jericho will serve as host for the May 2nd ceremony in Los Angeles.
“Fuck the Grammys,” Jericho said. “Our show is sexier, it’s cooler.” Jericho then did a Danish-accented impression of Metallica’s Lars Ulrich to read a statement from the band about their receiving the award show’s Lifetime Achievement Award, which read, “We are beyond psyched to be at the receiving end of this shout-out and in the distinguished company of Rush, Lemmy, Ozzy and Mötley Crüe.” You can read more about it here.