Jim Ross Provides Update After Tornadoes, WWE’s Most Ridiculous Rivalries, New WWE Gear
- Jim Ross is fine after the tornadoes that swept through Oklahoma last night. Ross tweeted after they began to pass:
Tornados moving out of Norman. Now dealing w/ flooding, high winds & thunderstorms. People encouraged not to travel. Lots of injuries.
— Jim Ross (@JRsBBQ) June 1, 2013
- WWE’s shop website has released new t-shirts for Extreme Rules, Bret Hart, Randy Orton and Ryback.
- WWE’s website recently listed the top 10 ridiculous rivalries:
10. The Undertaker vs. The Undertaker
9. Sting & The British Bulldog vs. Vader & Sid
8. The Machines vs. The Heenan Family
7. Glacier & Ernest Miller vs. Wrath & Mortis
6. Edge vs. Booker T
5. Ultimate Warrior vs. Papa Shango
4. Ultimate Warrior vs. Hulk Hogan
3. Al Snow vs. Big Boss Man
2. Sting vs. Vampiro
1. Hulk Hogan vs. The Dungeon of Doom
- Triple H, Stephanie McMahon and their daughter attended a Katy Perry concert in Brooklyn last nigh...
Hornswoggle was present for the same WWE Studios' panel at the San Diego Comic Con on Thursday that ...
Below is a new preview clip from WWE Studios' See No Evil 2 that was revealed by directors The Soska...
In the video below, Daniel Bryan talks with IGN at the San Diego Comic Con. Bryan was asked about...
- It's said that many within TNA would not be surprised to see the company hire former WWE announcer...