Jim Ross Provides Update After Tornadoes, WWE’s Most Ridiculous Rivalries, New WWE Gear
- Jim Ross is fine after the tornadoes that swept through Oklahoma last night. Ross tweeted after they began to pass:
Tornados moving out of Norman. Now dealing w/ flooding, high winds & thunderstorms. People encouraged not to travel. Lots of injuries.
— Jim Ross (@JRsBBQ) June 1, 2013
- WWE’s shop website has released new t-shirts for Extreme Rules, Bret Hart, Randy Orton and Ryback.
- WWE’s website recently listed the top 10 ridiculous rivalries:
10. The Undertaker vs. The Undertaker
9. Sting & The British Bulldog vs. Vader & Sid
8. The Machines vs. The Heenan Family
7. Glacier & Ernest Miller vs. Wrath & Mortis
6. Edge vs. Booker T
5. Ultimate Warrior vs. Papa Shango
4. Ultimate Warrior vs. Hulk Hogan
3. Al Snow vs. Big Boss Man
2. Sting vs. Vampiro
1. Hulk Hogan vs. The Dungeon of Doom
Regarding Roman Reigns possibly challenging Brock Lesnar for the WWE World Heavyweight Title after N...
- PWMania.com reported in the past how there is a lawsuit out against Big Show and WWE from former W...
PWMania.com reported how WWE automatically renewed Rey Mysterio's deal for one more year due to a cl...
- There has been no mention of Zeb Colter being dropped from the storylines with Jack Swagger but it...
- Below are videos of Jimmy Wang Yang, The Blue Meanie, Road Dogg, Goldust, Byron Saxton and NXT sta...