Jim Ross Provides Update After Tornadoes, WWE’s Most Ridiculous Rivalries, New WWE Gear
- Jim Ross is fine after the tornadoes that swept through Oklahoma last night. Ross tweeted after they began to pass:
Tornados moving out of Norman. Now dealing w/ flooding, high winds & thunderstorms. People encouraged not to travel. Lots of injuries.
— Jim Ross (@JRsBBQ) June 1, 2013
- WWE’s shop website has released new t-shirts for Extreme Rules, Bret Hart, Randy Orton and Ryback.
- WWE’s website recently listed the top 10 ridiculous rivalries:
10. The Undertaker vs. The Undertaker
9. Sting & The British Bulldog vs. Vader & Sid
8. The Machines vs. The Heenan Family
7. Glacier & Ernest Miller vs. Wrath & Mortis
6. Edge vs. Booker T
5. Ultimate Warrior vs. Papa Shango
4. Ultimate Warrior vs. Hulk Hogan
3. Al Snow vs. Big Boss Man
2. Sting vs. Vampiro
1. Hulk Hogan vs. The Dungeon of Doom
- The Philadelphia Wizard World convention on June 20th, 21st and 22nd will feature John Cena, Batis...
- WWE has confirmed that Darren Young underwent surgery for a torn ACL. Dr. Chris Amann told WWE.com...
On Monday April 7th, 2014, Jeff Jarrett officially announced his new organization, which will be cal...
As seen below, Triple H is back doing his weekly interviews with Michael Cole after being away for o...
- A new tech report from Qwilt notes that WWE and Twitch.tv are consuming internet bandwidth at an e...