Jim Ross Provides Update After Tornadoes, WWE’s Most Ridiculous Rivalries, New WWE Gear
- Jim Ross is fine after the tornadoes that swept through Oklahoma last night. Ross tweeted after they began to pass:
Tornados moving out of Norman. Now dealing w/ flooding, high winds & thunderstorms. People encouraged not to travel. Lots of injuries.
— Jim Ross (@JRsBBQ) June 1, 2013
- WWE’s shop website has released new t-shirts for Extreme Rules, Bret Hart, Randy Orton and Ryback.
- WWE’s website recently listed the top 10 ridiculous rivalries:
10. The Undertaker vs. The Undertaker
9. Sting & The British Bulldog vs. Vader & Sid
8. The Machines vs. The Heenan Family
7. Glacier & Ernest Miller vs. Wrath & Mortis
6. Edge vs. Booker T
5. Ultimate Warrior vs. Papa Shango
4. Ultimate Warrior vs. Hulk Hogan
3. Al Snow vs. Big Boss Man
2. Sting vs. Vampiro
1. Hulk Hogan vs. The Dungeon of Doom
- We noted before that during Wednesday night's edition of Wrestling Observer Radio, host Bryan Alva...
Bellator MMA fighter Tito Ortiz told CagesideSeats.com in a new interview that he will be returning ...
- Paul Heyman recently spoke with Jonathan Snowden of Bleacher Report to promote his new DVD. Here a...
- It was noted by those in attendance that tonight's Destination X episode of Impact Wrestling is pr...
- We noted earlier today that WWE is planning a 7% decrease in staff as part of the ongoing budget c...